Gasworks is looking for a London-based artist to take up tenancy in one of their studio spaces and join the community of artists.
- Start Date for Tenancy: July 2019
- Period of Tenancy: up to 5 years
For Artists Based in London
- Application Deadline: Monday 17th June, 10am
About the Studio:
One studio at 17m2 at £276.86 per calendar month (including service charge and VAT). The studio is located on the second floor with natural light provided by a window and a skylight.
The room measures approx. 3.5m x 4.8m and is approx. 5.7m (at highest point). The studio is accessible by stairs and a passenger’s lift (doors measure 0.8m width x 2m height). Please note that there is limited access for large size material.
Studios are strictly non-residential and are accessible 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. They are fitted with heating and Wi-Fi. Studio artists will have access to all communal facilities in the building including a shared kitchen.
Selection and Eligibility:
- Applications are open to visual artists based in London
- Gasworks is committed to equal opportunities and actively encourages applications from artists of all backgrounds.
Your application should include the following in ONE PDF file only:
- A portfolio
- A curriculum vitae
- A cover sheet with name, contact address, e-mail and telephone numbers if available, plus confirmation that you will be available from July, if selected.
Applications that do not follow this format will not be considered.
Please note that there is a 10MB limit on pdf submissions. If your file is not in pdf format or is over 10MB you will not be able to submit it.